The Rest of Our Trip to England



                                                            Hello everyone,
           It is a couple of weeks since we arrived home from England so I thought I would do a quick run through some of the other places we visited while there.
    We spent a few days in the beautiful city of Cambridge -home to many famous universities.
                  While we were there we enjoyed punting down the river by the beautiful universities with a guide to give us the history.
                           We stayed in Rundall House Inn -you can see it in the above photo.

 We had beautiful sunny weather while we were there and we enjoyed strolling around the city taking in the sights.



    We also spent a couple of nights at Bressingham Gardens Inn in Norfolk -home to the famous late Alan Bloom. I had seen him on garden shows along with his son Adrian several years ago and have enjoyed their books so it was a treat to see the gardens in person. However, due to a late spring we did not see them in all their glory but they were still beautiful.
                              This bridge was built by Alan bloom himself.

 This was the manor at Batsford Gardens that we also saw and enjoyed very much.

                                                Chipping Campden

       I enjoyed seeing all the different cars that were driven there-I think the pink one would be perfect for me!

                                                      Loved all the sheep!

                                  Enjoyed a little chat with this charming gardener!
   We don't have these signs here so I smiled when I saw it and then this lovely couple crossing the street.....and no it is not Andrew and I -yet!!!!
                                              A beautiful manor in Lower Slaughter.
           I love all the interesting doors in England so I made a collage to share with you do I wouldn't be keeping you here all day!


Thank you for coming along with me on the condensed version of our trip - I took hundred's of pics so I am sure you are happy with the condensed version!

Thank you for all your sweet comments on our boathouse and welcome to new followers.

 I am joining The Tablescaper for Oh, the Places I have been !

Take care,
Carolyn
Share on :
The Rest of Our Trip to England
The Rest of Our Trip to England
Reviewed by Samuel
Published :
Rating : 4.5