Just Peachy



                                                                           Hello everyone,

                                                   I hope your weekend went well. I enjoyed
                                                   getting back into the swing of things as our
                                                   tours with Japan started up again. I enjoy
                                                  their enthusiasm in spite of the damp and
                                                  cool weather we had for all 3 tours.
                                                      This morning I enjoyed a few hours
                                                  working in the garden before the rain
                                                 chased me indoors for a cup of tea.

                                                              I picked a bouquet of peachy daffodils
                                                              to enjoy.

                                                      I love the double peach ones.


                                Thank you for joining me for a peachy tea today.

                                            I am joining Tea Time Tuesday at
                                           Rose Chintz Cottage.

                                                                                                  Carolyn
Share on :
Just Peachy
Just Peachy
Reviewed by Samuel
Published :
Rating : 4.5