Tea Time



                                                            Hello everyone,
                       It was nice to have a cooler but sunny day today so I was able to do a few projects outdoors.Since,I was busy I didn't take the time for a fancy tea but a little tea break is always nice.
                             I still have a few peonies blooming in the garden but they are getting scarce.I got this vase at the thrift shop awhile back but whenever I saw it I thought of big fluffy pink peonies in it.
       The teapot was also a recent find and it has no name on the bottom only a number.
                                                         A Sadler tea cup.
                                        Tea in the sunroom.



  Thank you for popping in for tea time today.

 I am joining Tea Time Tuesday at Rose Chintz Cottage.

Take care,
Carolyn
Share on :
Tea Time
Tea Time
Reviewed by Samuel
Published :
Rating : 4.5