Cheerful Garden Vignettes





         Hello everyone!

              It was a bright sunny day here so
              I got up early and went out to the
                   garden to capture some of the beauty.


I was excited to find this old
 dresser at the 70 mile yard sale
     last year as I knew I would love it
in our garden.


         Some colorful tulips.



A bouquet of tulips in an old
transferware pitcher with a
cement angel from Winner's.

                                               I more photos to share for another
                                                         day.

                                                        Hope you are enjoying the season!

                                                                               Carolyn
Share on :
Cheerful Garden Vignettes
Cheerful Garden Vignettes
Reviewed by Samuel
Published :
Rating : 4.5