Vintage Charm



                                                             Hello everyone,
                               On this sunny but cool day I enjoyed some time indoors with my camera. So I have a few photos to share with you today and some for another day.I am enjoying the pretty blooms of my geraniums sitting on a southern windowsill.
                               My Easter roses are still holding up pretty good.I like how they look with this old hatbox.
                                       One of my thrifty treasures this week was this lovely cameo vase.It is such a pretty shade of green and I know I will enjoy it with big bouquets of peonies,lilacs roses etc.
                                  I don't know if the vase is vintage or not but it has vintage appeal to me.


 Just a few quick shots to share with you today-hope you enjoyed them.

  Thank you for stopping by,
   Carolyn
Share on :
Vintage Charm
Vintage Charm
Reviewed by Samuel
Published :
Rating : 4.5