Beautiful Weekend Bouquets



Hello Everyone!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.I enjoyed some time out with two of my girls today- a lovely lunch and a peek around some shops in town.


             In the winter I love to buy some flowers for bouquets around the house.
                         I splurged a bit this week as we had a family dinner to celebrate my husband's birthday.
                                                  I like the vintage look.
Bouquets really dress up the table.

                                                 Carnations,roses and tulips make me happy!




                                I love my aqua tub that I found at a local thrift shop for $3. I know I will find lots of uses for it.
                           Of course, I enjoyed taking photos of them too!
               We have had some cold weather the past few days but I heard we might get showers tomorrow with milder temps. I am looking forward to some good skating weather as I have my heart set on a family skate on our pond sometime soon -but I must be patient!

I am joining The Rose Garden in Malevik for Show-Off Saturday,

And

The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays.

 Hope you enjoy a lovely weekend.
Carolyn
Share on :
Beautiful Weekend Bouquets
Beautiful Weekend Bouquets
Reviewed by Samuel
Published :
Rating : 4.5