Old English Fidget Pie & Scones



                                                            Hello everyone!

           Hope you all had a good weekend and you are looking forward to a brand new week. I haven't shared any recipes with you for awhile-not that I am the best cook, but I always enjoy making English Fidget pie on a crisp winter day.It makes the house smell so good while it is baking.
                                 I got this recipe out of an old Victoria magazine.
                                                    Some ingredients- I had leftover cooked ham from a previous meal.
                                            I make my own pie crust but you may want to use a frozen one.
                                                  All set for the oven.
                                    This is a nice comfort food recipe-not fancy but tasty!
                                                  The recipe
                             While the oven is hot you might as well make a quick batch of scones-always a hit here. You can use either raisins or dried cranberries.

                                  This recipe is from a Robin Hood Baking cookbook that I love.


              Well, the fidget pie is all gone but the tea is on and there are still some warm out of the oven scones!

I am joining Rose Chintz Cottage for Tea Time Tuesday.

  Hope you enjoy!

           Carolyn
Share on :
Old English Fidget Pie & Scones
Old English Fidget Pie & Scones
Reviewed by Samuel
Published :
Rating : 4.5