Indoor Spring Garden



                                                               Hello everyone,

                                I am sure you have heard the Chinese saying,  when you have only two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily(flowers) with the other. So when I go to the grocery store I seem to spend more time picking out a few flowers then I do groceries. It seems so uplifting to see the spring bulbs etc. all out in bloom now.
                              I always love our locally grown tulips in the various colors.
                           This week they also had some cheerful little primulas that I couldn't resist, and they can be planted out in the garden when it warms up.
                             I bought these old milk bottles and the carrier a few years ago and they work nicely for various flowers but today it is pretty yellow tulips.

                                        A little bit of spring cheer is good for the soul-don't you think? It has been so cold here lately, but tomorrow our temps will be more spring like, but of course, Spring is still several weeks away here, yet but a break from the cold will be nice.

                            I bought this amaryllis a couple of months ago and it was supposed to be appleblossem pink but for the second year in a row it surprised me by being a vibrant red/ orange.
               No matter, I have enjoyed watching it grow and bloom.



                 That is my little indoor spring garden for now, but I have taken some of my geraniums up from the basement, and cut them back, so hopefully they will soon be putting out some blooms.

 What about you , do you have some spring blooms in your house too ? or maybe you live 'down under' and have lots of outdoor blooms.
 Well, I better go to the kitchen and get some of that' loaf of bread' now, that came home with the flowers!

Enjoy your day!

Carolyn
   
Share on :
Indoor Spring Garden
Indoor Spring Garden
Reviewed by Samuel
Published :
Rating : 4.5