Autumn Mosaics



                                              Hope you enjoyed your weekend. The sun is shining here
                                             today so I hoping to get out with my camera soon.
                                             Love the autumn light in our library above.

                                                       Today, though I am sharing some
                                                      autumn mosaics from previous autumns.

                                                         A country drive to western P.E.I.



                                                          Autumn lunch in the garden

                                               An autumn tea using my brown and white transferware
                                               dishes. A few days ago I lucked into a brown and white
                                              transferware teapot ~ love it!
                                                                            Rural P.E.I.

                                                                 An autumn lunch on the porch                  
         Our screened porch in autumn.

                                                  A squirrel in the garden.

                                        Just a few random shots of autumn on the Island.

                                        I am joining Lavender Cottage for Mosaic Monday.

                                        I have been working on decorating on 'boathouse'
                                        for Christmas. We still have a few tours from
                                        Japan and I wanted to give them a touch of Christmas
                                        as the garden is passed now.
                                        Of course,I will be taking pics to share with you as well.

                                 

                                                      Hope you have a good day!

                                                                         Carolyn


Share on :
Autumn Mosaics
Autumn Mosaics
Reviewed by Samuel
Published :
Rating : 4.5