Pink Peonies in the Boathouse




               Good Morning!

            It is another beautiful sunny day here
        and I am going out to work/play in
garden shortly.
                                         

Before I go though I thought I
would share my pink peonies.

             A bucket full of peonies.
                                                                         


                                                                               I love pink and aqua together.

                                                                           
                                              I have so many pictures to share now so
                                                        I will be back tomorrow with more so
                                                        if you have time stop by again.

                                                                   Enjoy your day!

                                                                       Carolyn
Share on :
Pink Peonies in the Boathouse
Pink Peonies in the Boathouse
Reviewed by Samuel
Published :
Rating : 4.5