A Winter Vignette



                                                                       Hello everyone!
                                The weather has turned colder here and we even had a few snow flurries last night. I know it isn't actually winter yet but it seems like fall is over and I am geared for winter now.
  Winter Solstice by Rosemunde Pilcher is a lovely book to read especially this time of the year. I think I have read itat least three times now.
                             A cup of tea and a good book by the fire is one of my favorite ways  to relax in winter.







 Hope you are having a good week.

I am joinng Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration , the Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home and My Romantic Home for Show & Tell Friday.

 Thanks for visiting,
 Carolyn
Share on :
A Winter Vignette
 A Winter Vignette
Reviewed by Samuel
Published :
Rating : 4.5