Restful Sunday



                                                                   Hello everyone!

                             I hope you are enjoying your weekend.It is a rather cold and dreary day here today -somewhat typical for November. This past week I made the Christmas cross above for the old door in the fence at the road. I saw this on pinterest somewhere and knew I had to make one. I like how it looks and it is a nice change from a wreath.
                                  I was going through my 'best of Christmas' file from last year and picked out a few photos to share from last year.

                               I made these last year with epsom salts a candle,some lace and a spray of artificial snow.I will do them again this year.





                                                          The cottage at Christmas.





I hope you enjoy a restful Sunday.

       Carolyn
Share on :
Restful Sunday
Restful Sunday
Reviewed by Samuel
Published :
Rating : 4.5