Country Christmas



                                                              Hello everyone!
              The weather has been pretty good here for November so I have been enjoying giving our home a Country Christmas look.
                           Our barn has an old back door that you see coming in our driveway so I have spruced it up for the season.
  Now,I am really looking forward to a little snow soon to really get the country Christmas look.
      I think you would all agree that snow would look better then the fallen leaves for these shots-but I had to work with what I had for today.
                  The old jaunting sleigh came from Coulson's and I gave it a fresh coat of paint.
                                              Yep! Definitely need snow!!!


          I would love to go for a horse and sleigh ride down some snowy country back roads here on the Island this winter but I may have to settle for using my imagination.

Well,I just thought I would share one of my projects with you.

And to all my American friends ~ Happy Thanksgiving!

I am joining Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage and My Romantic Home for Show & Tell Friday today.

Thanks for stopping by,

Carolyn
Share on :
Country Christmas
Country Christmas
Reviewed by Samuel
Published :
Rating : 4.5