Time Worn Treasures & Antiques



                                                            Hello everyone!

          I had a wonderful afternoon out on the town today. First,I stopped at Lori's wonderful shop that I mentioned in my last post - she is all decorated for Christmas now so I loved seeing all her decor. Outside her door the show begins with some beautiful natural greens all ready to go home with someone!
                          I love this beautiful wreath made by Lori and her friend.
                                                        Another beautiful wreath!
                                                 Lori herself and yes that is the Jeanne D' Arc Living magazine that we are so happy to finally be able to buy here. One came home with me and a few others sold in the short time I was there.
                      This beautiful wreath went home with Lori's friend from New Brunswick. I love it!
 The angel and Noel (below) was made locally for Lori's shop by Willowbend Studio's.
                                              Lots of unique stockings for Christmas.

                            My photo doesn't do this table justice but you can see it is very pretty.

                                           Love the quilted stockings too.

                      Love this table arrangement and the pillows behind it-they are also made locally.
                                                          Lots of sparkle too!
                       I love how Lori has even put the tiny washroom to good use-very artistic don't you think?
                                               Love the natural look for Christmas too.
Well,after enjoying a lovely visit at Lori's shop I was went on to my friend Janice's for tea with friends.The photo above is in her lovely kitchen where we were treated to delicious scones,cookies and squares-Janice really treats her guests well!!

I am joining French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday today.

Hope you enjoyed coming along with me,

Carolyn
Share on :
Time Worn Treasures & Antiques
Time Worn Treasures & Antiques
Reviewed by Samuel
Published :
Rating : 4.5