One Cottage~Many Looks



                                                                     Hello everyone,
               It was such a beautiful day here today that I spent most of it outdoors doing some painting projects,filling the window boxes with greenery and even planting a few more bulbs. Tomorrow promises to be another beautiful day with unusually warm temperatures 17 Celsius (63 F).
      So for my post today I thought you might like to see the different looks our little Gardener's Cottage has had over the past several years.
                                                                Aqua
                                                   White is one of my favorites.
                          But I have lots of pretty pinks so it was nice to display them for awhile.

                                                  Blue and white looks so fresh and clean.
                                         I do love the red toiles for Christmas.

                                      I love the elegance of taupe/grey though too.
                                          The French Country look appeals to me!
                                 This was several years ago and I think it was the first year I decorated it for Christmas.
                                                  The Gardener's Cottage in summer.
                               and in winter it becomes The Christmas Cottage.
 Hope you enjoyed seeing the different looks of one little cottage. Now,I am taking this weary body of mine up for a hot soak!

I am joining A Delightsome Life for A Return to Loveliness.

 Thank you for your visit.
Carolyn
Share on :
One Cottage~Many Looks
One Cottage~Many Looks
Reviewed by Samuel
Published :
Rating : 4.5